Monday, January 3, 2011

Sliding into January

Hello all.

It's been a while, approximately two months.
I finished my second-to-last semester of graduate school, sent out a few job applications (with no response from employers, even after follow-up calls/messages), and my husband and I celebrated our first year of marriage yesterday :) My thesis project seems to go slower when more people are involved it seems, at least with this project. As long as I can still graduate on time, I suppose I'm okay with it.

I'm eager to take up practicum again at my current site, and am still struggling with what my clients state they need and what I would like for them (i.e. product art vs. process art--they want the former, it seems!)  Regardless it's a growth experience for me, which is always a good thing.

A new idea for a substantial project is nagging me, involving symbols in my artwork working as a unit.  Quite excited about this one.  I better tackle it before I become unmotivated again.  Lately, fibers have been my muse.  Let the serenading continue :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails