Monday, February 22, 2010

Project B, §2: Development

Long time, no post. It's not that I haven't been creating, just somehow I stopped making my documentation public. It's not that I don't want you all to know what I've been doing, but honestly, I've checked out a bit lately.

I began to add some information that I haven't shared with others, and shared it with the paper and materials instead. I often made what was going to (partially) cover the message first before writing it down, that is, if I was more willing to keep it difficult to read by others.



I wanted to be consistent by writing down the information in permanent marker, so they were all on the same plane, but after a few additions I realized that hey--permanent marker might just increase their permanence, even though I was sure the project would be physically destroyed some day.





It's coming together... but I was feeling preoccupied by life outside of school.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails