Thursday, February 25, 2010

Project B, § 4: Moving Onward

Once I got what I thought was out of my system, I decided to create a boundary. I crocheted the longest string I've ever crocheted in my life thus far and formed it around the outline, taping it down as I went. It was odd that, as the yarn was multi-colored, it seemed to change color around various body parts and match it up similarly. I went with it, and let it lead me around.

Once it was placed, I took a break from it and decided to add a few more secrets. One of them is what I thought was the most guarded of mine, but I found myself not covering it up as much as the others. Maybe I'm ready to let go.



The next day, I began sewing on the yarn outline. Crinkle crinkle crinkle...

(video of such will be added later)

Once finished (it seemed to never end!) I continued with the secrets...



(that one's not mine--I'm currently holding it for somebody, so shhh)



This one needs to be healed another way...



* * * * * * *

I've realized that I've been "neglecting" my legs lately... or completely. Maybe I just don't feel like anything I hold inside myself "belongs" there, but when I look at my daily life, it kind of makes sense. I'm not running as much as I used to, so perhaps out of sight = out of mind.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails